Randstad Customer Service Openings (Relocation Management Specialist) in Fenton, Missouri
Customer Service Openings (Relocation Management Specialist)
US$ 15 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad is seeking the best and brightest customer service professionals to work in a transportation call center in the Fenton, MO area. This a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company focused on providing the best possible service to each customer.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Temp-to-hire
WORK HOURS: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm or 10am-7pm
This position is located close to public transportation lines and offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Term Life Insurance, along with 401(k). This position has great potential to go permanent (based upon successful performance) and at that time associates will receive an hourly pay increase. This is a great place to work! Apply Now!
- Responsible for all aspects of household goods and/or non-household goods relocation management for domestic and/or international shipments for clients.
- Coordinates and/or monitors the entire relocation process to ensure that the transportation service providers and/or agents meet or exceed defined expectations.
- Educates customers on client s policies for the safe and effective transportation of personal household goods.
- Counsels customer, spouse, and family members on the organizational details of a move.
- Enters, updates, and maintains data associated with specific program qualification requirements.
-Three or more years of customer service and business related experience.
-Excellent writing and presentation skills.
-Highly effective analytical, decision-making, and written/verbal communication skills.
-Ability to investigate complex business problems, develop effective recommendations, negotiate and/or present solutions, and resolve problems in a highly professional and tactful manner.
-Exceptional communication skills, professional phone etiquette, and efficient computer skills required.
-Must have experience with Microsoft Office, data entry, and navigating multiple screens and systems simultaneously.
-Must submit to pre-employment screenings prior to hire: drug screening and criminal background check.
-Must have reliable transportation.
-College degree preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and relevant business experience.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.