Randstad Bi-Lingual Call Center Representative in Fenton, Missouri
Bi-Lingual Call Center Representative
US$ 13 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionAre you fluent in both Spanish and English? Do you have Customer Service Experience? If so, we need your help, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Answer inbound calls from customers who are enrolled in various loyalty programs. Assist with questions regarding point balances and how to redeem their points. Inform consumers about the rules and regulations surrounding the programs. Employees will utilize script (80%+) to handle questions/issues regarding programs and service, and solve problems using procedures provided in call guides, and ensure that all call and quality metrics are met as outlined in scorecard.
- 1-2 years of solid Customer Service Experience
- Computer savvy with ability to quickly navigate between multiple websites in an online environment
- Professional, positive, outgoing, and upbeat personality
- Great organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with clear, articulate phone voice
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting multiple deadlines
Working hours: Monday - Sunday, 9 am to 11 pm
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including days, evenings and weekends
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must undergo a credit check AND criminal background check
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Reliable transportation
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.