Randstad SAP Administrative Assistant in Farmington, Connecticut
SAP Administrative Assistant
US$ 16 - US$ 19 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support for all Manufacturing Engineering, Project Engineering, SAP key user, Engineering Change Notice (ECN) coordination and all other functions of the Industrial Engineering group. This position is expected to go for about 3 months or until the project ends. The salary is $16-19 per hour. If you are interested in this position please apply on-line or email me your resume to email@example.com
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the processing of ECN s to implement new and revised parts into the production groups.
- Create Work Instructions (WI) to document Industrial Engineering processes and support WI creation within the production groups.
- Enter Routing and Material master data into SAP system.
- Assist with the Make or Buy decisions by estimating and evaluating part costs.
- Support the coordination of Industrial Engineering group projects.
-Ability to read Blue Prints
- Microsoft Office
- Solidworks CAD software.
- SAP experience
Working hours: 8-5
High school diploma
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.