Randstad Payroll Administrator in Farmingdale, New York
US$ 40,000 - US$ 45,000 per year
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a Payroll Administrator for our client in Farmingdale. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with 3-5 years of payroll experience, looking to work for a well established company with growth opportunity & stability.
- Responsibilities include processing new hires, terminations, personnel changes, salary changes, direct deposits, wage garnishments and withholding orders
- Knowledge of federal and state tax laws
- Ability to prepare manual checks, direct deposit reversals/deletions
- Audit all payroll reports before transmission to ADP via the ADP preview
- Excellent customer service skills for active and terminated employees
- Must be a team player
- Must have experience with ADP Workforce Now & reporting with Excel
Working hours: Monday through Friday 9AM - 5PM
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience processing payroll (weekly & bi-weekly) for exempt, non-exempt employees. The ideal candidate must also be detail orientated, possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
This employer has excellent, competitive benefits & 401K contributions.
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please apply to this position with your updated resume in the format of a WORD document.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.