Randstad Office Assistant in Fairfield, New Jersey
US$ 12 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe are currently seeking an Office Assistant for a direct hire position in the Fairfield, NJ area. This is an entry level role paying $12/hour and will provide general office assistance to the New Product Development and Procurement department Director and team members.
Responsibilities will include:
- Updating pricing lists via Excel
- Updating purchase order spreadsheets
- Create packing lists and pack/prepare paperwork for shipments
- Assist the Packaging Designer as needed during photo shoots and with product design studies/competitive product analysis
- Assist TV and Media Production team with getting samples together and conducting product naming meetings
- Purchase samples online and/or in stores as needed
- Conduct studies of online reviews and competitive products to improve quality and customer satisfaction
- General administrative duties such as filing, scanning, meeting minutes, phone/email support, etc.
Working hours: 9-5
Requirements for the role:
--Must have a valid driver's license and car for errands to retail stores and local suppliers to pick up/drop off products
--1-3 years of experience in an administrative support role
--Strong communication - written and verbal
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "OFFICE ASSISTANT - FAIRFIELD".
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.