Randstad Distribution Supervisor in Fairfield, New Jersey
US$ 60,000 - US$ 70,000 per year
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Our client located in Fairfield, NJ has 2 exciting opportunities for a Distribution Supervisor! This is a professional role within the Manufacturing Industry. One is for the day shift and one is for the night shift! The ideal person must be willing to work Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday- Saturday and overtime may be required.
Salary flexible between $60k- $70k
This person will be responsible for supervising about 40 employees including truck drivers. Main responsibilities include routing, training employees on customer service, maintenance and safety procedures, and keeping morale high.
Personality is a must! This company takes pride in their culture and needs supervisors who care about their employees and have a positive attitude!
Working hours: 1st and 3rd shift
- Class A CDL is REQUIRED- (May have to drive on rare occasion)
- 3+ years supervisory experience managing logistics & truck drivers
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Working knowledge training of safety procedures, unsafe driving, alcohol/drug policies, current DOT/CSA laws
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extremely organized
- Experience with routing and driver schedule
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus but not required
- Must be able to pass background check, drug test, and have clean motor vehicle record
All qualified candidates please apply and email Ella.Ravallese@RandstadUSA.com with the subject "Distribution Supervisor"
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.