Randstad Sales Success Specialist in Dublin, California
Sales Success Specialist
US$ 23 - US$ 25 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
The Sales Success Specialist acts as a primary contact for all communications, customer care and inquiries for a region (Domestic/International). The individual will prepare and enter sales orders into ERP/CRM and execute, transactions to completion. This is a cross collaborative interaction with the many partners within the company to include but not limited to SBU Factory, shipping, accounts receivables, sales partners and other client entities. The Sales Success Specialist reviews configurations and builds the order via US inventory and SBM new to order and reviews and escalates the backlog for shipment. Forecasts, manages order backlog and releases order to revenue.
- Provide excellent cross collaborative communication and customer service to Client s Customers, 2 - 4 hour response is a key component.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for working within the management structure to receive the appropriate approvals and documentation before completing transaction.
- Accurately process order from order receipt to invoice. Provide order and shipment status to customers and regional contacts. Work with appropriate management to prioritize orders and meet established deadlines.
- Create capital equipment quotations
- Monitor orders and work cross departmentally with production control, shipping and logistics to acquire needed product information for shipment. Review scheduled ship dates to reflect changes in customer s delivery requirements. Manager backlog and update or escalate accordingly.
- Analyse inventory and assign to orders building configurations form US Inventory locations and completing configurations via order from factory.
- Create and maintain detailed records of communication/interactions and tracking customer activities using various business tools.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly order status report. Adhere to month-end cuff-off schedules.
- Process orders, returns, exchanges, cancellations, and price adjustments in accordance with the established work instructions (SOP s) procedures.
- Assist in the creation of forecasts for the sales force.
- Back up Sales Success Specialists as needed
- Maintain currency of, and adhere to applicable CMP and ISO 9001 processes and procedures.
- 3 or more years of related experience in Order Administration, sales support and customer support roles. International order experience highly preferred
- Understanding of complex configurations with the ability to build and assign existing inventories to an order
- Demonstrated cross collaborative communications skills
- Customer service skills that will support successful response to common inquiries or complaints from customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must work well in a team environment
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Proficient with MS Excel, ERP/CRM, Outlook or similar software applications is required
- Bi-Lingual a plus
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.