Randstad Digital Product Manager in Detroit, Michigan
Digital Product Manager
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Our Detroit-area client is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Digital Product Manager to join their Enterprise Technology Team.
Responsible for one or more critical applications which supports our business and operations. Oversee a team that delivers all aspects of the software development lifecycle including requirements analysis and documentation, design, development, testing and support. Oversee multiple small to medium sized projects each with one or more dedicated resources or oversee a single major project with multiple resources and dependencies.
· Minimum of ten (10) years professional experience in software development projects.
· Minimum of four (4) years experience as a project manager or leader.
· Minimum of four (4) years experience working with e-commerce applications and digital payment systems.
· Minimum of two (2) years experience working with mobile applications
· Experience with formal project management tools and techniques such as developing project charters, managing a project plan, tracking progress, and conducting status checks and meetings.
· Minimum of five (5) years experience developing software in a formal Software Development Life Cycle.
· Experience "owning" one or more critical digital applications (web, mobile) including overseeing maintenance, enhancements, upgrades, and support functions.
· Experience with a formal release process.
For more information, please contact Denise Hamill at (616) 419-8882, or at firstname.lastname@example.org