Randstad Warehouse Clerk in Denver, Colorado
US$ 12 - US$ 14 per hour
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
A distribution company in the Westminster, CO 80234 area is seeking a warehouse clerk to help a small team of 4 to complete shipping/receiving, order selecting from a pick ticket and operate a forklift. This is be a long term position with the potential to go permanent for the right employee!
- Accuracy in order pulling, shipping and receiving materials
- Prepare freight bills and monitor accuracy of completion
- Work closely with freight carriers and delivery services to ensure fastest, safest and most economical on-time delivery of products
- Ensure orders are shipped to proper customer location, minimizing spill rates
- Monitor bin locations, inventory counting, and cycle counts
- Assist with ISO quality assurance
- Responsible for preventive maintenance and incident reporting for warehouse safety
- Must facilitate two-way communications with coworkers and supervisory personnel to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Must wear appropriate safety gear while on duty
- Monitor warehouse safety and personnel access to warehouse area
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- High School diploma or GED required
- 2+ years warehousing experience in an industrial, semi-conductor, and/or distribution industry
- 2+ years inventory processing, cycle counting and reconciliation
- May be required to possess a valid driver s license and be subject to periodic DMV checks
- Computer literate in MS Word and Outlook; working knowledge of shipping & receiving software
- Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Sense of urgency in responsiveness
- Ability to Adapt to Workplace Environment & Organizational Change
- Must be reliable, dependable, punctual, and conscientious about production performance
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, previous employment verification, federal and county criminal, background check
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Eligible for benefits day one!
If you are interested in this position please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. For more information about this opening or others with Randstad, give us a call at 303-239-6105. Looking forward to assisting you in your job search!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.