Randstad Machine Operator in Deland, Florida
US$ 10 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionThe purpose of this position is to operate, supply, sample and record movement of materials associated with production machinery and ancillary equipment in conformance to FDA, GMP's, ISO13485 standards, and finished product specifications; sample and inspect production, stage material accordingly and report production accuracy; monitor manufacturing process quality to assure that only acceptable materials are released to subsequent production processes. This is accomplished through statistical sampling and inspection which allows detection of changes in product quality so that corrective action is initiated. Clean and maintain work areas within the facility as assigned following standard operating procedures.
Working hours: 2d Shift, 3rd Shift 8 hours or 12 hours
- Perform tasks as assigned by department supervisor and/or group leader.
- Communicate effectively and foster a positive working relationship with all cross functional groups.
- Cross train in any and/or all areas as assigned by the department supervisor and/or group leader.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Adhere to plant policies/procedures, department EHS rules, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's), ISO13485 regulations, and Good Housekeeping procedures.
- Shall operate in a manner that protects the health and safety of its employees/visitors and operate in a manner that conserves energy, natural resources and protects the environment.
- Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
- Perform Weekly/Monthly Preventive Maintenance tasks as required.
- Cross-train and support where needed throughout the facility.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.