Randstad CNC Programmer in Daytona Beach, Florida
Daytona Beach, FL
US$ 50,000 - US$ 70,000 per year
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionBelow are the essential job functions for the CNC Programmer.
MUST be able to provide programming and machining expertise in support of the Engineering Department and client requests. Program, set up and operate machinery for the fabrication of parts.
B.S. in Engineering highly preferred but not mandatory.
Working hours: 8A - 5P
1. Develop CNC programs using Master CAM for mills based on engineering drawings and models
2. Configure tools and ensure efficient production
3. Analyze drawings, blueprints, and design data in order to calculate correct part dimension for machines, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates
4. Occasionally set up and operate CNC equipment
5. Monitor output and proper operation of mechanical equipment
6. Make mechanical and/or program adjustments to ensure parts are meeting quantity and quality requirements
7. Use precision measuring instruments including micrometers and calipers, and fixtures and gauges to check work
8. Read Instrumentation and gauges to accurately measure dimensions on parts that are being machined within a .001 tolerance
9. Communicate recommendations to modify processes to improve productivity and quality
10. Carry out other duties reasonable within capability as required by the Machine Shop Manager
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.