Randstad Dental Benefit Services Representatives needed Dayton, OH 45448 in Dayton, Ohio
Dental Benefit Services Representatives needed Dayton, OH 45448
US$ 13 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionDental Benefit Services Representatives needed in Dayton, OH 45448
11/14/2015 - 02/12/2016
Hours: Schedules range between Monday - Friday, 8 AM until 11 PM
Training hours and length: 6 weeks of training, during training hours will be 8 AM-5 PM, after which nesting will go to later hours 12 PM-9 PM or 2 PM-11 PM.
- Serves as a customer service rep so primary function is to take phone calls and assist applicants with the Statement of Health form, provide status, guidance or answer questions about their application and coverage.
- Train to learn how to process applications and would process applications in any down time from the phones.
- Processes statement of health applications, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to use Microsoft office, mail machine and multi-task is a plus.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Attendance is a must.
Working hours: Schedules range between Monday Friday, 8 AM until 11 PM
Skills required include:
--Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and willingness to obtain functional knowledge and understanding of company products as well as administrative, claims, underwriting and marketing organizations;
--Excellent oral & written communication skills;
--Superior telephone etiquette;
--Excellent listening skills and ability to articulate ideas;
--Ability to understand and respond clearly to customers in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while promoting a quality image of the company;
--Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to improve the delivery of service to internal and external customers;
--Good organizational skills;
--Excellent ability to multi-task;
--Demonstrated ability to manage stress;
--Basic computer skills;
--Ability to "think out of the box" to generate innovative process improvements;
--Solid math and analytical skills; Ability to work various shifts within hours of operation.
--Flexibility is a must, as your shift can/will change to meet business needs and additional hours may be expected if a business need requires it.
--Previous Call Center experience preferred
This position has a required assessment that will accompany the resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.