Randstad Warehouse-Weekend Shift in Dallas, Texas
US$ 9 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstads client located conveniently in the 635 and Dallas North Tollway corridor, is currently seeking 5 Warehouse Production workers for immediate placement. Our client is seeking workers who will transition to full time employees of their company.
You'll get full-time hours with a PAID LUNCH BREAK in a team-centered, safety-oriented, casual, distribution center/warehouse. We offer weekly direct deposit/pay card pay, medical/dental/vision and wellness benefit choices, an onsite management team, employee engagement activities, and more!
- General Warehouse
Working hours: Fri, Sat & Mon 6:00 AM-4:00PM
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to prove eligibility to work in the United States (For I9 purposes)
- Must be able to work in a dusty environment with changing climate conditions (HOT in Summer, Cold in Winter)
- Must be able to consistently lift up 30 pounds, occasionally lifting boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be safety oriented and have at least 6 months warehouse experience.
Shift: Friday, Saturday and Monday 6:00AM-4:00PM
Pay: $9.50 hourly
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a long term opportunity, APPLY NOW! We will be back to you within 24 hours! We look forward to working with YOU!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.