Randstad Document Prep Clerk in Dallas, Texas
Document Prep Clerk
US$ 10 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad Staffing has an IMMEDIATE NEED for Document Prep Clerks for our client in Dallas off I-30 and Cockrell Hill!
This is a long-term contract position with an established and reputable company. Contractors will be filing, scanning and prepping a variety of documents for vault storage. You will be working in a team-oriented, production-based environment! Must be flexible, as you will be trained on multiple stages of document preparation throughout the first few months.
- Sorting and batching documents, removing paperclips and staples, and preparing documents to be imaged
- Scanning the documents into electronic system
- Quality assurance before storing & labeling file boxes
- Fast paced, production-driven environment
- Lifting file boxes up to 45 lbs
- Sitting/standing for long periods of time
Monday-Friday (3PM - 11:30)
Working hours: M-F, 2nd shift
- 6-12 months of experience in a document vault, clerical or picker/packer role
- Commitment to schedule and attendance is needed
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Three important factors to be successful: Attendance/Production Quality/Attitude
If you are interested in further discussing the opportunity, please APPLY TODAY & a recruiter will be in touch!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.