Randstad Senior Staff Commodity Manager - Marketing and Real Estate in Cupertino, California
Senior Staff Commodity Manager - Marketing and Real Estate
US$ 60 - US$ 70 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Seagate Technology, the global leader in storage solutions innovation, seeks a Senior Commodity Manager - Marketing & Real Estate in our Cupertino, CA location. Seagate s Sr. Commodity Manager is responsible for developing and driving the execution of Corporate Solutions and Services commodity strategies including Marketing, Sales, Events, Corporate Real Estate.
The Successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate excellent project and task management skills, problem solving abilities, and have the ability to multitask at a senior level.
- Manage Supplier relationships on a strategic level to meet or beat key stakeholder requirements.
- Sourcing Strategies: Overall subject-matter expert develops complex strategic sourcing direction with supporting goals, plans and metrics which have significant impact on revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Negotiation: Negotiation and implemented contracting of required contracts to include Independent Contractor, Statement of Work, Software/SaaS licenses, Volume Purchasing, Non-Disclosure and other applicable confidentiality agreements
- Communication: Provide professional, verbal and written, communications to all levels of corporate, executive, internal and external management, and deliver best-in-class supported data presentations
- Project Management: Support multiple projects with cross functional teams.
- Cost Management: Negotiate key component pricing and liability reductions, establish standard costs, benchmark industry pricing, engage data modeling, forecasting, and analytics in the areas of supplier spend, product cost, and cost reductions.
- Business Process: Oversee activities and develop scalable, best-in-class supplier management solutions.
Working hours: M-F 8am-5pm
--Position requires between 5-10 years in Contract Management, Procurement, or Commodity Management experience
--Fluent in Microsoft Suites (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
--High Level Presentations skills are a must.
--Demonstrated Analytical experience is required
--Experiencing with e-Sourcing tools and processes; BravoAdvantage a Plus.
--Travel may be required up to 10%.
--Require BA/BS in Business, Operations, Supply Chain Management with 5-10 years of experience. Prefer MBA or other advance/post-bachelor degree in related field with 8+ years of experience.
--Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM), or equivalent is a plus.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.