Randstad Forklift Operator in Crete, Nebraska
US$ 12 - US$ 15 per hour
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Primary Responsibility: Unloads and loads customer product, scans product, and places it correctly in warehouse. Maintains a safe and clean work area.
1. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions. Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.
2. Load and unload trucks and railcars. Move product onto pallet in correct position.
3. Scan product and move to loading area. Check for accuracy and placement.
4. Direct product to correct area in warehouse.
5. Pack product using shrink-wrap. Attach correct labels to product.
6. Move product safely using a lift truck, forklift, pallet jack or dock loader. Follow instructions for operating equipment.
7. Clear work area of loose wood and plastic. Sweep work area as needed.
8. Report faulty equipment, damage to racks, and other safety hazards to supervisor.
9. Inventory product as needed. Label, sort, wrap and tie product.
10. Other duties as requested.
Working hours: 6PM to 6AM
1 year work experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ability to become reach truck and forklift certified
Familiar with WMS and RF
Solid teamwork skills
Ability to read numbers and labels
Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Ability to add, subtract and multiply
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.