Randstad Sales and Customer Service Call Center Representative in Covington, Georgia
Sales and Customer Service Call Center Representative
US$ 17 per hour
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionSeeking multiple Call Center Sales Representatives for immediate opportunities in our Customer Service and Sales Center!
- Providing exceptional customer service consistent with Orkin core service standards and metrics
- Providing information to prospective customers, initiating new service and properly setting up customer accounts
- Dispatching technicians to scheduled appointments
- Adjusting errors and handling customer concerns
- Maintaining good customer relationships
- Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); college degree preferred. Twelve to eighteen months related experience and/or training in sales and dealing with the public or equivalent combination of education and experience is strongly preferred.
- Qualified candidates must also successfully pass a background check and drug screening.
Years Of Experience: 1+ to 2 Years
Level of Education: High School/Equivalent
Working hours: Must have open availability between 6AM-Midnight
In order to be considered for this role, qualified applicants must apply to this job posting.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.