Randstad Sourcing Analyst in Conyers, Georgia
US$ 15 - US$ 17 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
The focus of this position will be to research spend and spend trends in key categories and assist Sourcing Managers to identify cost reduction opportunities. The position will research specifications and drawings, put together RFI and RFP documents, and analyze proposals back from suppliers for saving opportunities. In addition this position will monitor PPV exceptions to assist Sourcing Manager with spend control. Assist Sourcing manager with proposals and presentation to key management leaders.
- Research drawings, specifications, and other technical data to support sourcing initiatives and cost reduction projects. 20%
- Launch RFI/RFP bid proposals. Heavy Data Mining, Review, cost analyze, and prepare reporting on supplier proposals to support supplier sourcing initiatives and cost reduction projects. 40%
- Monitor PPV for key categories. 10 %
- Assist with supplier transition plans, tool moves, BPO setups, Kanban setup, first article approvals etc. to relation to moving supplier spend to achieve cost reductions and support KPI projects. 10 %
- Develop commodity trend analysis summaries. 20%
-Run spend analysis and spend trend reports.
- Management Reports: Monthly\Quarterly\Annually Basis or as required.
- Cost reduction / avoidance performance.
- Develop and maintain accurate cost trackers for all assigned categories.
Working hours: M-F 8a-5p
Education: 4 year degree or equivalent experience. Advanced education, professional certification (APICS or ISM) is desirable.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience in purchasing or material related activity.
Position Competencies: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong analytical and presentation skills. Negotiation skills, problem solving skills, advanced PC software skills (Windows, Excel, Power Point, Access Word, Outlook, etc.). Understanding of Purchasing functions and Oracle based manufacturing systems. Exhibit good organizational, time management and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing tools is a plus.
Decision Making: Strong self-starter able to work independently with little supervision and limited oversight.
Confidential Information: Purchased part cost, forecasted purchases, contractual agreements, New Product Designs & Cost Structures, Patent information, exclusivity agreements with suppliers or agents, Supplier Profiles, Product volumes & manufacturing plans, Supplier Lists,
Implementation Plans, and any Information that would provide our Competition any Commercial Advantage; Etc.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.