Randstad Underwriting Assistants/ Clerical Support in Columbus, Ohio
Underwriting Assistants/ Clerical Support
US$ 14 - US$ 15 per hour
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Temp to Perm
Please email resumes
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionAre you looking for accelerated career growth and progression with a top employer in the financial services and insurance industry? Think about where you want to be in a year, or even two years, in the future with your career. This is a fantastic opportunity to start developing a fulfilling career in the financial services and insurance industry!
We are currently looking to hire Underwriting Assistants/ Processors at our client's downtown Columbus headquarters! This is a great entry level position with a multitude of career growth opportunities!
- Our client is the fifth-largest employer in the Central Ohio area and a Fortune 100 company!
- This is a STRONG temp-hire position; after the first 6 months there is potential for permanent hire with our client
- PAID training program prepares you for a long term, successful career
- Perform various clerical and technical functions supporting the commercial underwriting process
- Assist commercial underwriters in various tasks, as assigned
- Creating binders, Certificates of Insurance, invoices and inspection orders
- Review quotes and send quotes on behalf of commercial underwriters
- Issue policies and endorsements
- Follow up with customers on behalf of commercial underwriters
Working hours: Monday- Friday 9:30 am- 6:00 pm
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred
- Experience in commercial customer service and/or processing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize tasks
- Outgoing and upbeat personality
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn on the fly
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Typing speed of 45 wpm, or higher
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to Michelle.Liggett@RandstadUSA.com for immediate consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.