Randstad Licensing Technician/ Processor in Columbus, Ohio
Licensing Technician/ Processor
US$ 13 per hour
Sunday, October 16, 2016
Temp to Perm
please email resumes
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad, in partnership with a Fortune 85 company, is actively recruiting for Licensing Technician/ Processors at our client s corporate headquarters, in Columbus. This work site is downtown in the Arena District. This is an excellent opportunity to build a fulfilling career with our client, who has recently been listed as a Fortune 100 Best Places to Work.
What s your title?
What you will be doing:
Candidate will be responsible for processing routine agent/broker applications for licensing and appointments.
1. Reviews and processes license and appointment applications for agents/brokers consistent with approved standards and practices.
2. Assists in implementing customary changes in insurance licensing requirements based on changes in laws, regulations, or company policies.
3. Maintains databases and related background information and files for assigned states, operation, and/or distribution channel.
4. Updates and distributes licensing/appointment requirements and procedures manuals.
5. Assists employees, agents, and/or brokers in becoming licensed by providing information on the licensing requirements and process, furnishing materials, and submitting forms and fees to state department of insurance and/or other regulatory agencies.
6. Acts as liaison between licensing and assigned internal customers) in regard to license issues. Provides related customer service to internal and external departments to ensure that all applications are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
Working hours: Monday- Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
What we re looking for:
- A completed (or near completion) bachelor s degree in business, finance, or other related fields highly preferred
- 1-2 years work experience in an office
- Must have excellent verbal and interpersonal skills to best communicate technical information
- Must have the ability to multi-task and navigate multiple systems
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to type 45 wpm +
When would you work?
Monday- Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Interested candidates should email their resume to Michelle Liggett at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.