Randstad Front Desk Receptionist in Columbus, Ohio
Front Desk Receptionist
US$ 13 - US$ 16 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for customers, and is responsible for answering, screening and directing phone calls appropriately and greeting customers. This position will also assists various departments with special projects, which may include editing documents, helping prepare materials for mailings, updating the CRM database, scheduling conference rooms, ordering catering or lunches, etc. This position will consistently maintain the confidentiality of sensitive and non-public information.
If you are interested in this position please send your credentials directly to Elizabeth.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call us directly if you have any questions 614-433-0192.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Answers the telephone, screens calls, and refers callers to the appropriate employees or departments.
- Receives and sorts mail. Receives incoming and may prepare small outgoing delivery items.
- Coordinates business lunches, tidies and maintains general reception area, conference rooms, and lunch room.
- Coordinates assigned administrative tasks, such as completion of I-9 forms or badge setup (dependent on location) for employee onboarding and termination.
- Perform data entry and content modifications for business systems such as marketing and sales databases.
- Greets and assists customers.
- Schedules appointments and maintains conference room calendars.
- Creates and maintains a front desk procedure manual.
- Orders and tracks office supplies.
- 1+ years Administrative experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills with high attention to details
- High integrity and professional values
- An interest for and ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Experience and competency with computers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically CRM, Word and Excel
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.