Randstad Data Entry Operators/Retirement Plan Processors in Columbus, Ohio
Data Entry Operators/Retirement Plan Processors
US$ 13 per hour
Sunday, October 9, 2016
Temp to Perm
Please email resumes
Randstad USA Administration
Let s talk about Randstad:
This is an exciting new opportunity with an innovative company who has a proven track record of career growth, talent engagement, and development. It s time for you to be a part of something much bigger and grow in your career. Randstad will provide the tools, development, and opportunities to get you to that next level - to your dream job. Are you ready to start your career with a Fortune 85 company in the insurance and financial services industry? If so, then it s time we chat!
What s your title?
Financial Services Support Representative (Data Entry Operator) Retirement Plans
What you will be doing:
The role is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of Public Sector participant enrollments and return mail. This will require navigating and effectively entering data into a multitude of Retirement Plan applications and maintaining business knowledge on these processes.
Performs one or more of the following:
Reviews enrollments and detail submitted with sold cases; this includes ensuring that funds included on the enrollments have been added by the contract holder.
Sets up cases on the processing systems; prepares a list of outstanding requirements for external contacts.
* Prepares contract files from the processing systems; including cover letters, any necessary state disclaimers, and side letters.
* Prepares or assists in preparation of materials to propose, sell, and establish new accounts and set up appropriate records.
Working hours: Monday- Friday 9:30 am- 6:00 pm
What we re looking for:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- A completed (or near completion) bachelor s degree in business, finance, or other related fields highly preferred
- 1-2 years work experience in an office
- Verbal and interpersonal skills to best communicate technical information
- Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple systems
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to type 40 wpm +
When would you work?
Monday thru Friday 9:30am- 6:00 pm.
Interested candidates should email their resume to Michelle Liggett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.