Randstad Call Center/Customer Service Account Representative in Columbus, Ohio
Call Center/Customer Service Account Representative
US$ 19 per hour
Friday, September 30, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Candidates will be responding to incoming phone calls regarding various service issues on client accounts. Calls will need to be responded to with a high degree of accuracy and speed, while consistently meeting key department performance metrics. Inquiries may include questions about checks, debit cards, retirement and basic finance. Successful applicants will have a positive attitude and professional demeanor. Customer Service or Call Center experience a plus.
- The ability to simultaneously navigate through multiple computer systems.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Candidates should have an affinity towards learning about Financial Services, basic market knowledge or previous experience within the industry.
- Ability to contribute in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Aptitude to multi-task and adjust quickly to change in a busy financial service center
Pay Rate: $19.17/hr
Must have a 4 year Degree. Finance background is highly preferred.
Working hours: Candidates need to be avail 7 days/week 7am -11pm - This is a 40 hour/week position but need to be avail during Call Center hours.
Please respond on subject line "Columbus Call Center" when emailing.
Candidates must have flexibility in work hours
*If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.