Randstad Accounts Payable Professional in Columbus, Ohio
Accounts Payable Professional
US$ 16 - US$ 18 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Coordinator in Columbus, OH. This position allows for growth opportunity, competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a teamwork environment that thrives on employee engagement and rewarding for exceeding expectations. Previous experience in a fast paced environment is required but previous experience or an emphasis on inventory accounting preferred.
If you are interested in this position please send your credentials directly to Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please call us directly if you have any questions 614-433-0192.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate and timely accounting and payment for inventory received at regional warehouse
-Maintain centralized warehouse inventory database with accurate pricing information
-Reconcile inventory account balances per automated inventory system to the General Ledger system each period
-Maintain accurate accounting of production activity for company bakeries and/or meat processing plants on a period basis
- Perform and determine general ledger account coding and cost center assignments through use of appropriate inquiries and analyzing information.
- Apply correct general ledger coding and enter information into computer to process payment.
- Review all A/P and A/R information systems for proper upkeep and maintenance.
- Assist with month-end closing procedures.
- Serve as back-up for others in accounting department.
- Receptionist back-up as needed.
--Minimum of an Associate s degree in Accounting
--Strong working with Microsoft Excel
--Ability to exercise independent judgment, problem solving and analytical ability required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.