Randstad Web-based Enrollment Systems Tester in Columbus, Georgia
Web-based Enrollment Systems Tester
US$ 14 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWhat you will be doing:
As an Enrollment Systems Coordinator, you will be part of a team testing different website for group accounts. You will be tech savvy, has some analytical acumen and be comfortable working with web-based systems.
If you are a current tech student, or have a background in technical or desktop support, this may be a good fit for you.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates enrollment system requirements with partner IT groups and third party vendors
- Communicates technical concepts simply and effectively to non-technical team members and clients.
- Ensures that account websites are set up effectively and efficiently
- Tests enrollment cases for quality control prior to implementation
Knowledge and Skills:
- Technically savvy to work with different web-based enrollment systems
- Testing different websites for group accounts to determine if they are funtioning properly and to report errors
- Intermediate level with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Data Entry will be involved with testing; good keyboarding skills
Working hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am til 5:00pm
Education and Experience:
--Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
--High School Diploma, or equivalent, required with two years of applicable experience.
--Experience in the insurance industry preferred, but not required
Project duration: through end of year. Extension is possible.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.