Randstad ASSEMBLY - MANUFACTURING/PRODUCTION APPLY NOW! in Columbus, Georgia
ASSEMBLY - MANUFACTURING/PRODUCTION APPLY NOW!
US$ 12 - US$ 13 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
For immediate consideration please apply directly to this posting and you will receive an email with the next steps.
Full Time Manufacturing Assemblers needed! Randstad is recruiting to fill assembly/manufacturing and Craft positions in the Columbus, GA area! Multiple positions are available! Working hours: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shifts Available. Must have six months to one year of manufacturing/assembly experience.
Randstad Staffing is recruiting for a very reputable and well known manufacturing company in Columbus, GA that is a Global leader in the industry of commercial refrigeration! We are looking for experienced assemblers with six months to one year manufacturing experience. Entry level welding, brazing and wiring experience is a plus; however, it is not a requirement. These positions are temp to hire positions with perm eligibility based on business needs! The pay rate is $12 to $13 per hour. As a Randstad employee, you can be assured that you are in the hands of one of the largest Global Staffing Firms in the world! Randstad employees enjoy a full line of benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
Working hours: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts
If you meet the qualifications below please apply to the position online and the a Randstad Representative will email you regarding the next steps.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Must have six months to one year of manufacturing/assembly experience.
Flexibility and adaptability in workstation assignment
* Use electrical, pneumatic and/or hand tools, tape measures to assemble standardized or special cases, both having close tolerances, strict inspection and operating requirements
* Use a fixture device for proper position of case during assembly
* Responsible for following strict specifications of work order for each assigned case
* Candidate will be lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, and twisting throughout the shift
* Understand and implement company policies, standards and procedures
* Candidate must be able to clearly communicate and work in a team environment
* Maintain a safe, clean and efficient work space
* Ability to read, understand and work from shop orders and assembly prints
* Ability to follow job instructions
* Welding/Brazing experience a plus, but not required.
*Wiring experience a plus, but not required
* Candidate must have high school diploma or GED
* Technical degree is a plus, but not required
Qualified candidates must be able to submit to background checks and drug screens.
Applications for these positions will only be accepted online at www.randstadstaffing.com
These positions are not available through the local Randstad office.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.