Randstad New Business Rep & Underwriting in Columbia, South Carolina
New Business Rep & Underwriting
US$ 13 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
You will be processing applications and be responsible for execution of performance plan and objectives in order to meet profitability, service and productivity goals. Primary responsibility is to release new sales at the policy and application level that failed internal processing edits and errored into the electronic data warehouse. Assist Understand and support the reinstatement, replacement, medical/MIB ordering, indexing and NPAPER processes. Provide customer service to internal and external customers such as Underwriting, Life Services, IT, Producer Compensation and other internal departments and external vendors, Agents, Brokers, Plan Administrators or customers by answering and following up on calls and research requests via phone, email and inter-office requests.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately process business received among New Business
- Accurately process reinstatements and replacements by gathering information provided along with maintaining reporting logs for each and researching missing information
- Proficiently Index documents to the correct folders in Policy imaging, including adding DINN numbers, modifying, and editing pages when necessary, to ensure they are readily viewable by Underwriting, Account Services, and New Business.
- Accurately order Medical Records, MVR - Motor Vehicle Report, IR - Inspection Report, APS - Attending Physicians Statement, and MIB - Medical Information
- Provide customer services to external and internal customers by answering and resolving calls through the ACD line or email requests in a timely manner
- May perform other duties as needed.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8-5, must be able to work over time... No time off given 12/26 through 12/31. This assigment is through Feb 2017
--Excellent oral and written communication skills
--Ability to influence and move to action, individuals not under one s direct control: ability to achieve results through diverse teams
--Strong PC based processing using mainframe system
--Strong customer service skills
--Excellent analytical and decision making skills
--Ability to perform in a fast paced, dynamic environment
--Knowledge of Colonial products, operations, and marketing strategies preferred
--Strong negotiation and analytical skills preferred
--Good understanding of medical terminology and anatomy preferred
--Experience assessing complaints and problem resolution of complex issues and communicating this information to agents, brokers and internal customers, etc. preferred
--College degree or equivalent experience preferred
Please NO phone calls, MUST attach a resume to be consired for the job. This assigment is through Feb 2017
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.