Randstad Administrative Assistant in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Colorado Springs, CO
US$ 14 - US$ 15 per hour
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionThe technical administrator for maintenance is a key support role that documents procedures, updates the maintenance asset database, charts equipment performance, completes asset audits, helps manage contractor schedules and maintains the training matrix for the department as well as other miscellaneous duties.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creates and maintains equipment specific SOS's for preventive maintenance, Lockout-Tagout and repair procedures.
- Updates PM tasks and checklists in the CMMS in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains an accurate training matrix and training schedule.
- Tracks and charts equipment performance metrics and personnel metrics.
- Completes cycle counting on storeroom parts.
- Creates and maintains an accurate facility contractor schedule, coordinates site visits and maintains service records in the CMMS.
- Maintains equipment documents and manuals in the CMMS for each asset.
- Maintains all project and site drawings on the network.
- Supports activities relating to 6S in order to drive improved safety and work place standardization.
- Performs duties in a safe manner and observes approved safety procedures.
- Communicates potential hazards immediately. Identifies and corrects potentially unsafe conditions.
- Participates in Continuous Improvement activities regularly.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 7am-3:30pm
Qualifications (Education, Training, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Physical Requirements):
- High School Diploma and 3+ years of experience writing procedures and creating charts using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to insert photos, links and other graphic features in an efficient and quality fashion.
- Ability to document processes accurately by observation and interact with technicians to optimize the final product.
- Well organized and goal oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.