Randstad Quality Supervisor in Cleveland, Ohio
US$ 60,000 - US$ 80,000 per year
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionGrowing manufacturing client in Strongsville, OH looking for Quality Supervisor.
- Managing and planning quality measures to ensure products are within specifications, implement measures to make sure mistakes are avoided and not merely corrected, and measure/monitor/document all quality measures.
- Responsible for timely inspection and calibration of all calipers, micrometers, etc. as well as maintain calibration log.
- Giving guidance and support to the foremen, workers and design engineers in quality topics; empowering the worker self inspection in close cooperation with the Production Manager.
- Being the local contact person and coordinator for the control of documents; administrating local controlled documents and records.
Working hours: 1st Shift
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in Quality Management and Quality Assurance
- Experiences with ISO 9001
- Quality and Testing Methods
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:
- Email your resume to Ryan.Fishleigh@randstadusa.com
- Call to follow up on this position at: 440-260-5900
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.