Randstad Electronics Assembler in Cleveland, Ohio
US$ 14 - US$ 16 per hour
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Our large medical manufacturing client is looking to add several qualified electronic assemblers to their team.
This is an ideal position if you are looking to make a change to turn your job into a long term career!
Do you like having your evenings and weekends free? Do you enjoy being part of a team that offers growth opportunities and invests in the sustainability of their employees? Please Email me to learn more details at email@example.com -- and keep reading this posting!
Working hours: 6:30AM -3:00 PM Monday - Friday
The purpose of this job is to perform mechanical and electrical assembly in accordance with
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assemble system components and related items in accordance with given work instructions, specifications and procedures.
- Record and properly document Production data with little assistance.
High school diploma. Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds
2+ years of electrical or mechanical assembly experience required
- Must have experience working with both mechanical and electrical component assembly processes on a moving assembly system or flow line process.
- Ability to read both electrical schematics and blueprints
- Experience working with both semi-automated and manual assembly tools
For immediate Consideration, please contact Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 440/483-3893 between the hours of 730am -10 am or 3pm-530pm. Let us introduce you !
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.