Randstad Mortgage Administrative Assistant in Clearwater, Florida
Mortgage Administrative Assistant
US$ 15 per hour
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad is seeking an Escrow Specialist to assist closing agents wishing to be placed on the company's approved closing agent list. This position reminds closing agents of information required for annual approval renewal and verifies wiring instructions for closing agents and warehouse banks. Our client operates in the mortgage industry but a background in mortgage/loans is not necessary. The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative background with great attention to detail. This position pays $15/hr and is located near the St. Petersburg/Clearwater Airport.
- Capable of processing 5 new escrow agent applications per day.
- Maintain existing escrow agent portfolio, following up for updated information as required.
- Work closely with funding specialist recognizing the time critical nature of the escrow agent approval process.
- Insure that all escrow agent information is properly filed and that the escrow agent tracking system accurately reflects filed information.
- Ability to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Represent company in a professional manner by dressing professionally daily while in the office or when attending events.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
--Two year degree from an accredited college or university.
--Mortgage industry and/or Financial Services experience is a plus
--Mortgage industry experience will be considered in lieu of degree, especially those individuals involved in setting closings or working with closing agents.
--Microsoft Office and general office experience.
--Ability to multitask and effectively manage time.
--Ability to communicate effectively -both in written and verbal form.
--Desire to have a basic understanding of the mortgage process/industry.
Please join us on Thursday, Oct. 27th from 1:00m-5:00pm for an immediate interview. Please make sure to apply to this post, upload your resume and bring contact information for 2 professional references:
9800 4th St. N. Suite 109
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.