Randstad Inventory Specialist in Clackamas, Oregon
US$ 14 - US$ 18 per hour
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is currently seeking an Inventory Specialist for our valued client in Clackamas. This is a day shift temporary-to-hire opportunity with a well-established and innovative manufacturing company, and this position will pay $14.00-$18.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Receive parts from weld/fabrication, powder coating department and outside vendors into inventory
- Pick parts and kit for sub/final assembly, organize parts and count inventory
- Assist shipping and powder coating departments as needed
- Maintain and organize parts area
- Correctly complete all paperwork associated with Work Order, BOM, and QA inspection sheets
- Manage time effectively and assist others to meet workload demands
- Assist others to meet workload demands
Working hours: Day shift
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- The ability to work in a fast pace environment under moderate supervision
- Basic mechanical/electrical knowledge
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and communicate effectively with other departments
- The ability to track and locate missing parts
- Experience in MRP systems
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Prior experience operating a forklift
If you're interested in this position or other Randstad opportunities, please apply online, call our office at (503) 620-6074 and/or e-mail your resume to: Kelsey.Dean@randstadusa.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.