Randstad 201288- ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST in Cincinnati, Ohio
201288- ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST
US$ 17 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
- Ensuring employee timesheet is entered accurately and on time to be in compliance with time reporting guidelines
- Review/Process Invoices
- Process/Reconcile employee expenses & per diem
- Data Entry
- Assist with scheduling & coordinating meetings and other office logistics
- Ordering and Stocking Material & office supplies
- Miscellaneous administrative duties.
Performs a variety of administrative and office support duties. Exhibits characteristics of flexibility and dependability during normal work schedule and has the ability to maintain harmonious relations with other employees. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Seeking applicant with the following key desirables:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Job requires heavy Excel usage daily for invoicing work
- Must have invoicing experience with a corporate accounts payable system such as E-Max, Maximo
- Solid Administrative Work History
- Resourceful with ability to work independently to complete administrative tasks
- Prior utility experience is preferred, but not required
- Successful candidate must be a self-starter, fast learner and ready to hit the ground running.
Working hours: M-F 8-5
--High School diploma with 0-3 years experience.
--Valid driver s license.
--Demonstrated proficiency working with office computer applications such as Microsoft Office Products and other similar computer systems.
--3-5 years of providing administrative support in the electrical industry
--Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, internal customers, and external customers directly and through e-mail and telephone.
--Demonstrated ability to read, comprehend, retain, and follow oral and written instructions.
--Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, gathers all relevant data, and makes sound decisions.
--Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail, follow established policies and/or procedures
--Demonstrated ability to work efficiently & productively by staying organized and completing tasks in a timely manner.
--Demonstrated ability to multitask and remain focused under deadlines. High School diploma/GED or applicable certifications or equivalent Work Experience.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.