Randstad Printing Press Operator in Chillicothe, Ohio
Printing Press Operator
US$ 14 - US$ 15 per hour
Friday, September 30, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Randstad in the Washington Court house has a permanent role for a Printing Press Operator in the Chillicothe area. This is a full time job with a well-established company. As a Printing Press Operator you will be responsible for set up and operation of equipment to meet the specifications of the customer s order.
- Operate RYOBI 4-color Offset Sheet fed press.
- Reviews printing work orders for special instructions. Ensures that production deadlines are met.
- Prepares plates using DPM; prints and collates finished pages. Ensures quality standards of printed products.
- Sets up, adjusts, operates and cleans equipment.
- Makes routine equipment repairs.
- Ensures that adequate supplies of paper, ink, and other materials are available
- Maintains records of production output and settings.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
Working hours: 8am-4:30pm
--Knowledge of folding machine, die cutting machine, and other bindery equipment.
--High School Diploma or equivalent
--Minimum of 2-3 years of multi-color print experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.