Randstad Receptionist in Chicago, Illinois
US$ 13 - US$ 14 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad in Chicago is currently searching for a Temp-to-Hire Receptionist opportunity with our client located conveniently near public transportation in the West Loop. This client is one of the nation's leading IT managed services provider and was on Inc. Magazine's 2014 list of the 500 fastest growing private companies. The ideal candidate will be able to jump start their career in supporting a busy Administrative department within a growing company.
Typical Duties Include:
- Providing front desk support including answering incoming phone calls, maintaining an organized reception area and stocking of office and kitchen
- Coordinating pick-up and delivery of FedEx and UPS.
- Managing conference room schedule and coordinating/ordering lunches for meetings (including set up and clean up).
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Reception support experience is preferred.
- Ability to successfully perform in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Qualified candidates must APPLY to the posting on www.randstadstaffing.com and follow up by emailing a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.