Randstad Overnight Sales Representative in Chicago, Illinois
Overnight Sales Representative
US$ 14 - US$ 15 per hour
Friday, October 14, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe are looking for ambitious, outgoing individuals with a competitive streak to fill career opportunities with Enova in Chicago, IL! This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a growing financial services organization that offers advancement opportunities. Creative and quirky people, please read on.
Are you someone who takes initiative, is a self-starter and looking for the next opportunity to advance your career? Then we are looking for you! We are currently hiring for Customer Support Representatives to drive our application support team! Our client, Enova, is an online financial lender looking for professional individuals to support our upcoming product in the US!
Led by a team with years of experience and leadership in the UK financial services industry, our team believes everyone should have access to straightforward and trustworthy credit. The mission is to help hardworking people improve their lives and fulfill their financial responsibilities by offering open and honest loan terms.
This position pays a base salary ($14.00-15.00/hr.) +$1.50/hr. shift differential.
Why join Enova?
- Wear jeans to work every day? That's right - Enova offers a fun and casual work environment.
- Have an interest in financial services but not a lot of experience? We offer exceptional training and ongoing developmental programs to support your career growth.
- At Enova, the opportunity for advancement is outstanding! We invest in our employees through training and development to help them reach their career goals and aspirations.
- You'll receive on-going training to help you learn your job.
- We provide constant feedback to help you develop your skills.
Working hours: 2am and 4am Start Times
What you'll do as a Sales Representative:
-Handle both inbound and outbound calls and respond to customer emails at a call center environment
-Assist callers by providing more information to them about our products and services
-Use company systems and web to research, identify, and verify information throughout the loan process
-Provide a high level of service to our customers to ensure they understand the loan process and would recommend our service
-Recognize, document, and alert the supervisor of trends on customer calls and issues
-Perform other functions as assigned by management
Shifs available with both 2am and 4am start times. Most shifts require working some weekend days.
Please note: Shift requires shift flexibility twice a year to accommodate time zone changes
Hire Status: Full-Time, Direct Hire and Temp-to-Hire Opportunities Available
Although, we love a "go-getter" attitude there are some basic experience requirements:
-Minimum one year of call center experience
-At least six months of sales experience in which you can speak to personal goals and metrics
- Excellent phone communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to listen through a situation and think on your feet
- Experience handling customer complaints and resolving customer issues
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proven computer skills required (word processing, data entry, internet, spreadsheets)
In order to be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly to this posting and include a copy of your most recent resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.