Randstad Business Collections Representative in Chicago, Illinois
Business Collections Representative
US$ 17 per hour
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionAre you someone who takes initiative, is a self-starter and looking for the next opportunity to advance your career? Then we are looking for you! We are currently hiring for Financial Services Representatives for our Headway Capital Department! Enova is an online financial lender looking for professional individuals to support our customer base here in the United States!
Led by a team with years of experience and leadership in the financial services industry, our team believes everyone should have access to straightforward and trustworthy credit. The mission is to help hardworking people improve their lives and fulfill their financial responsibilities by offering open and honest loan terms.
Why join Enova?
- Wear jeans to work every day? That's right - Enova offers a fun and casual work environment.
- We offer exceptional training and ongoing developmental programs to support your career growth.
- At Enova, the opportunity for advancement is outstanding! We invest in our employees through training and development to help them reach their career goals and aspirations.
- We provide constant feedback to help you develop your skills.
What you'll do with Headway Capital:
-Work with business customers who have reached a past due status to make arrangements for payment
-Handle both inbound and outbound calls and respond to customer emails at a call center environment
-Use company systems and web to research, identify, and verify information throughout the loan process
-Provide a high level of service to our customers to ensure they understand the loan process and would recommend our service
-Recognize, document, and alert the supervisor of trends on customer calls and issues-Recommend process improvements
-Perform other functions as assigned by management
Must be available between 8:00am and 7:00pm Monday-Friday
Working hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
Although, we love a "go-getter" attitude there are some basic experience requirements:
- Minimum one year of financial services/banking experience, or a degree in Finance, Business, or a related field
If you do not meet this requirement, please consider one of our many other opportunities
-Typing skills at a minimum of 40 wpm
-Interest in the financial services industry, or some other related field
- Excellent phone communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to listen through a situation and think on your feet
- Experience handling customer complaints and resolving customer issues
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proven computer skills required (word processing, data entry, internet, spreadsheets)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.