Randstad Instrumentation Technician in Chester, Pennsylvania
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionPERMANENT Electrical/Instrumentation Technician opportunity available with a stable company located near Philadelphia PA! Company is seeking to hire a full time tech with 5 years of instrument/electrical maintenance experience in industrial environments. Will be troubleshooting and calibrating equipment using instruments such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, pressure gauges/indicators/regulators, etc. Company offers great benefits including Medical, Dental, paid vacation/sick/holidays, 401k with match, and pension plan! No travel required.
1. Install, troubleshoot, repair and perform preventive maintenance on electrical equipment, instrumentation and analytical equipment, following electrical code, manuals, procedures, schematic diagrams, PIT's, blue prints and other specifications.
2. Inspect instrumentation periodically and perform calibrations to ensure accuracy. Locate defective components using test equipment such as pressure gauges, manometers, potentiometers, signal generators, pulse counters, oscilloscopes, HART communicators, ammeters, voltmeters etc.
3. Install power supply and signal wiring/cables, cable tray and conduit for newly installed machines, electrical equipment, instrumentation, distributive control systems, signal interface cabinets and telephone systems.
4. Use hand tools, power tools and electrical/electronic test equipment.
5. Replace faulty electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components of machines, electrical equipment and instrumentation.
6. Develop and maintain inventory of all repair and replacement spare parts and material for routine installation, repair and maintenance of electrical equipment and instrumentation.
Working hours: M-F 7:30am - 4:30pm, some OT
7. Acquisition and retention of electrical and instrumentation troubleshooting, repair and installation skills and knowledge. Participate in on/off site vendor or technical training.
8. Install, troubleshoot and maintain DCS and PLC logic systems. Develop and modify PLC code utilizing PC based configuration software. Analyze plant operations through the DCS system and make configuration and program changes to modify operations and interface new plant equipment, within MOC guidelines.
1.-Minimum of five years instrument/electrical maintenance experience in an industrial environment.
2.-Satisfactory completion of an accredited formal training program in the field of Process Instrumentation and Control and Electronics
3.-Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality Systems training (ISO9000/14001), GMP and Responsible Care Training.
4.- Must pass drug and background screening
For consideration, email resume to Kelly.Brennan@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.