Randstad CNC Machinist in Chesapeake, Virginia
US$ 22 - US$ 28 per hour
Friday, September 30, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionThe Chesapeake office is currently seeking 2 full-time CNC Machinist for our client in Chesapeake, VA. This Monday-Friday contract to hire opportunity will pay up to $28/hour depending on experience. We are looking for a candidate with at least four years of experience operating- CNC mills. The ability to program using MasterCam is an absolute plus, but not mandatory.
Essential Job Duties:
- Read blueprints, sketches, and specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances.
- Measure, mark and scribe dimensions and reference points on work-piece
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders and shapers
- Start and observe machine operation to detect any- malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjust as necessary
Working hours: 7 am - 3:30 pm
- High school diploma and at least 4 years of experience running CNC machines
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and orally
- Willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
If you're interested in this position or other Randstad opportunities, please apply online and attach your resume
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.