Randstad Tag & Title Clerk in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Tag & Title Clerk
US$ 12 - US$ 15 per hour
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionA local dealership in the Chattanooga Area is looking for a Tag & Title Clerk! This is a great opportunity for a top notch candidate!
Title Clerk Purpose:
Processes car deals; verifies costs for the accounting department, including the costs of reconditioning and equipment add-ons; and handles the legal transfer of documents for the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes all new and used vehicles for registration in the state in which they will be titled.
- Prepares tax and title documents.
- Submits all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Verifies that funds have been collected and the correct lien holder paid off before processing title applications.
- Checks for accuracy in the application and ensures that all information is complete.
- Prepares payoff checks for new vehicles and trade-ins.
- Bills out all dealer trades and prepares Certificates of Origin.
- Maintains a system to verify out-of-state titles.
- Compiles and maintains a complete list of all outstanding title work. Reports to management on the status of any missing or problem titles and provides a current list of outstanding titles to the comptroller at the end of month.
- Signs over titles for all wholesalers who have paid in full. Prepares a monthly report to management of any funds not collected from wholesalers due to missing or incomplete title work.
- Processes/registers all vehicle warranties and extended service contracts, maintaining a log of all contracts processed and mailed.
- Processes yearly renewal of dealer tags in conjunction with comptroller.
- Stays abreast of title regulations. Attends seminars held by local licensing bureaus and any available training on title regulations.
- Cross-trains others to handle title clerk daily responsibilities.
Working hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Must have at least 1 year of automotive clerical experience.
- Manual dexterity.
- Good Judgment.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver's license.
Fill out a Randstad profile at www.randstadusa.com and call Tara Goode to set up an interview 423-855-3779 You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.