Randstad Provider Data I in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Provider Data I
US$ 12 - US$ 14 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Description+JOB SUMMARY: The Agency Temp Provider Data Administrator 1 is responsible for the entry and maintenance of healthcare provider information both in hard copy documents and on the eProvider database.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analyze and resolve provider data issues.
2. Update and maintain eProvider database.
3. Demonstrate commitment to company core values.
4. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
5. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
6. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
7. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
8. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
9. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
OB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
- Minimum HS Diploma and 3 years of related experience
- Minimum 3 year experience
- Ability to work independently and adapt to various tasks
- Ability to grasp and retain technical details
- Ability to meet quality and production goals
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office products
- Ability to work overtime when necessary
- Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
Working hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
Excellent Data Entry and Excel Skills
Provider Data experience required
Please email your resume to email@example.com and call directly to set up an interview 423-855-3779
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.