Randstad Assembly in Chattanooga, Tennessee
US$ 10 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is currently recruiting for a successful automotive supplier in Chattanooga, TN. This growing employer is looking for experienced manufacturing employers to join their team as production operators. Prior machine operator experience is not necessary but is a plus! This is an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a prestigious company and flourish into a career! These positions are temp-to-hire with several shift options, 8 and 10 hour shifts, 1st, 2nd and 3rd! Pay starts at $10.00/hour with growth at the time of converting to a permanent employee.
Working hours: Several Shifts Available
Successful candidate will possess:
- 6 months or more manufacturing experience.
- A stable work history over the past 12 months
- Be able to work in a fast pace manufacturing environment
- Must enjoy working in a team oriented environment.
- Must be able to lift a max of 50 ponds
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must complete a Manufacturing Environment Assessment
- Submit to Multi-state background Check
- Submit to 10 Panel Drug Screening
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.