Randstad Warehouse Loader/Unloader in Charlotte, North Carolina
US$ 9 - US$ 11 per hour
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
- To load and unload the products results in repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting as well standing for 3 hours to up to 7 hours a day.
- Selected individuals are responsible for loading and unloading boxes into and out of company trucks.
- Daily accuracy of products loaded and unloaded is necessary for inventory control and accountability.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and distribution center safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies.
- Unload trucks and store materials in designated areas.
- Load trucks with materials in accordance with customer/plant specifications.
- Transfer and store products to warehouse.
- Fill warehouse/customer requisitions and shipment orders.
- Other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Working hours: All shifts
- Sorts totes onto pallets. Tote pallets will be staged so that the appropriate departments can transport them.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- HS diploma/GED or equivalent reading, verbal and written communication, and basic math skills.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.