Randstad Tool & Die Maker in Charlotte, North Carolina
Tool & Die Maker
US$ 20 - US$ 30 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Description- Conduct test runs with completed tools or dies to ensure that parts meet specifications; make adjustments as necessary.
- Cut, shape, and trim blanks or blocks to specified lengths or shapes, using power saws, power shears, rules, and hand tools.
- File, grind, shim, and adjust different parts to properly fit them together.
- Fit and assemble parts to make, repair, or modify dies, jigs, gauges, and tools, using machine tools and hand tools.
- Inspect finished dies for smoothness, contour conformity, and defects.
- Lift, position, and secure machined parts on surface plates or worktables, using hoists, vises, v-blocks, or angle plates.
Working hours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Mon.-Fri.
Skills and Qualifications
- Tool and Die Certification from a Technical College preferred
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled warehouse
- Minimum 10 yrs. experience working in tool & die making
- Available to work overtime when needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.