Randstad Order Puller in Charlotte, North Carolina
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
The primary purpose of the Warehouse Order Selector is to quickly, efficiently, and accurately process all Bulk orders and load trucks while maintaining the quality of our products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately select orders using voice pick system and slot locations and label pallets correctly.
- Stack product on pallets in a stable configuration to enable quick and accurate check in at retail.
- Correct errors as identified by weight variance.
- Check all product for damages to ensure no unsalable product is delivered in the market
- Add close date product to orders following correct process
- Safely operates warehouse equipment including but not limited to forklift, baler, sweeper/scrubber, electric jack, wrapper, glue gun, and manual pallet jack.
- Participate in nightly clean-up as well as general maintenance duties assigned by 2nd Shift Warehouse Manager and/or Supervisor.
- Obey all Federal, State, and local laws.
- Follow all company safety rules and practices
- Ability to handle equipment safely and sensibly, and take responsibility for insuring the safety of other employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 2nd shift
Hours: 2nd shift 1pm-9:30pm
*Must have voice pick experience**
Please apply today if you are interested in this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.