Randstad Delivery Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionThe Delivery Analyst (DA) supports ongoing delivery to clients through issue
resolution, Change Requests (CRs), and standardized processes that contribute to achievement of Service Levels (SLAs or RSLs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This position involves client and vendor interaction, including coaching and mentoring of staff team audits and training. The DA will be involved in projects and change requests. The DA will identify and resolve issues through root cause analysis and then implement solutions. This role will be involved in process creation, requirements gathering, improvement initiatives and other system changes within the process and knowledge area. The Delivery Analyst will work to support, coach and train global team members.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Educates colleagues and clients while serving as a subject matter expert across multiple process and knowledge areas.
- Researches and provides input and support about industry and company best practices.
- Ensures the standardization of processes in accordance with company best practices.
- Works to identify and implement ideas for improving the domain specific processes and methodologies.
- Provides feedback on new products, services and projects.
- Works to support system changes through the change request process both internally and with the client.
Client Relationship Interaction
- Gains an understanding of processes and documentation to support client or service transitions and ongoing work.
- Communicates effectively with the client and internal partners for analysis/resolution of issues or project impacts.
- Identifies and assess their impact on service delivery in appropriate forums.
- Leads client interaction and facilitation on client touch points.
- Creates detailed functional business requirement specifications and ensures proper testing hand-offs for integration testing.
- Conducts stakeholder interviews and stakeholder workshops.
- Monitors the scope throughout the project to ensure the scope is baselined.
Ensures that any changes requested to the scope are evaluated for project impact and business need.
- Provides status reports and communicates changes in process for project assignments.
- Assists in Quality Assurance (QA) and knowledge management.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.