Randstad 3rd Shift Printing Press Machine Operator in Charlotte, North Carolina
3rd Shift Printing Press Machine Operator
US$ 12 - US$ 14 per hour
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Company in Charlotte looking for quick learning printing press operators, preferable offset, screenprint, or flexographic experience. Also looking for folder/gluer experience.
Your responsibilities include:
Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the printing press, color approval, and performance of preventive maintenance.
Requires good communication and organizational skills
Review all finished work. Verify skids coming off press for drying, offset, winding and make sure skid is properly identified
On each job, ensure the job jacket is accurate and complete with all samples and other job requirement
Comply with all cGMP s, SOP s, Safety, and Company policies
Basic math, measurement skills
Problem Solving skills
Working hours: 3rd shift
Press Operator with 3-5 yrs experience
Solid understanding of safety awareness, and an eagerness to learn more.
3rd shift currently available with a pay of $12-14/hr depending on experience.
There are 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities available for highly skilled candidates on Heidelberg machines, as well as folder/gluers. Up to $17/hr.
1. Please apply. It will only take a few minutes to create a profile and upload your updated resume.
2. I cannot emphasize enough, upload your resume.
3. Wait 48 hours, as it takes this time to process into our system.
4. If you have not received an e-mail or a phone call after 48 hours, feel free to call the branch (704/998-3685). We would love to pull up your resume and schedule an interview.
* We look for people with attention to detail... if you fail to follow these 4 steps, it is an indicator that the details of this job description were not read, and a lack of that attention to detail. You will not be considered for this role.
Thank you so much, and we look forward to adding you to our Randstad team!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.