Randstad Administrative/Accounting Assistant in Charleston, South Carolina
US$ 38,000 - US$ 40,000 per year
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad is seeking a candidates for a permanent Administrative/Accounting Assistant opening in the Wando area. Qualified candidates will at a minimum, an Associates in Accounting, be very detailed oriented, flexible, and a team player.
Stable and Growing Company
- Office management - tracking supplies needed to run a smooth operation
- Communication: office email, office calendar, fax
- Entering of new customers in database and ensuring that all info is available (soft and hard copy) and keeping updated
- Entering of new vendors in database and ensuring that all info is available (soft and hard copy) and keeping updated
- Making arrangements for visitors (hotel, transportation, entertainment)
Finance related tasks
- Bookkeeping: entering data in Sage 50 software such as payments from customers, invoices from vendors
- Invoicing of customers
- Payments to vendors
- Company credit cards: matching bank statement up to expense reports and coding with bookkeeping accounts
- Following up on aged receivables
- Support with collecting data needed in the event of reporting, audits
Working hours: 8am-5pm
*Minimum of a 2 year degree accounting related
*At least 3 - 5 years of experience in a medium size business related environment regarding data entry, bookkeeping, filing, etc.
*Must be well organized, very detail oriented, possess excellent communication skills and work well in team.
*Working knowledge of Microsoft Office business software required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.