Randstad Press-brake Operator in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
US$ 17 - US$ 20 per hour
Friday, September 30, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Possess the ability to prepare and run complex bend setups and forming operations.
Knowledge of light gauge stainless steel and carbon steel.
*MUST HAVE signigicant knowledge of the machine
*Have the ability to perform complex programming
*Must be able to utilize all features, such as: beding at angles, step bends, proper back gauge transfer between steps and delays
APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.RANDSTADSTAFFING.COM
Working hours: First Shift
The skills needed for this position include:
- 5 years MINIMUM experience with both manual and CNC Press-brakes (within the past 2 years)
- Must be computer literate
- Thorough understanding of flat pattern layout on sheet metal parts
- Must have a full understanding of print reading and geometric tolerances and how they relate to the finished product
- Ability to work well with others
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- STRONG attendance history with previous employers
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.