Randstad HVAC Technician in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
US$ 15 - US$ 20 per hour
Friday, September 30, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Performs skilled technical work in the maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation of heating air conditioning and refrigeration equipment, controls and distribution systems. This candidate will also serve as a sales person when customers are looking to either replace or buy new equipment. This company is proud to be able to offer quality residential and commercial heating, cooling and quality air services to South Central, PA.
Working hours: 1st Shift With On Call Responsibilites
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Installs, troubleshoots and repairs heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems to determine the cause of the malfunction.
- Troubleshoots malfunctioning systems to determine the cause of the malfunction
- Performs scheduled maintenance inspections, and adjusts, cleans and calibrates various systems to assure proper system operations
- Repairs wiring and electronic components
- Cleans refrigerant systems
- Checks distribution systems for proper velocity, volume, temperature, pressure
- Determines cause of and corrects condensation problems
- Provides technical assistance with the design of HVAC systems including installations and modifications to existing systems
- Responds to emergency service requests
- Safety first. Places avoidance of injury or property damage above all other job requirements
This candidate must be customer service oriented as they will be the face of the company at every service call.
Apply online at www.randstadstaffing.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.